SUMMARY [Samba] Problems with Samba 3.0.5 only seeing 1360 files on a share to a Windows 2000

Jaouich.Cyril at hydro.qc.ca Jaouich.Cyril at hydro.qc.ca
Thu Sep 30 12:19:51 GMT 2004

Hi,

	I was having problems with Windows 2000 not seeing all files on a
share. It would only show a certain number of files. The solution was to get
rid of the Windows 2000. Just kidding, actually the problem was with the
character set, when I configured the the unix character set to ISO-8859-1,
we saw all the files.

	Thanks

Cyril Jaouich (Consultant Unix)
Support technique des infrastructures Unix
Tél: 514-840-3000x5527