[Samba] ntconfig.pol not loaded

Xavier x.poirier at free.fr
Thu Sep 30 13:12:41 GMT 2004

hi samba community and team !

I' m playing with policies under win2k/samba3/ntconfig.pol/poledit
It worked at first, but now seems my win2k test machine doesn't want to load the
ntconfig.pol located into \\mysmbpdc\netlogon

I've seen some threads about the same prob. but none with a solution.
I know there is a project with an "editreg" tool planned.
But for now I would like to apply policies under my win2k workstation with old
format.

If anyone have a good policies conf. working, I'm interested in.

Xavier