[Samba] Samba 3.0, Windows 2k/XP and usrmgr.exe

rruegner robert at ruegner.org
Thu Sep 30 01:13:31 GMT 2004

Hi James,
i use usermgr on win xp serv pack2 to admin many smb domains,
my account is in the Domain Admin Group, and if i want to use it
at a not trusted domain i use "run as"
this work as well with ldap, smbpasswd backend
I guess somthing in you config isnt right.
I never use root to do anything, i deligated the most admin stuff to the
win guys and they doing very well with usrmgr ( sometimes failure
messages appear , but in real every funktion  works )
Regards