[Samba] Roaming Profiles:Samba PDC:WinXP:User must be local admin

Zach uid000 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 16:49:08 GMT 2004

I'll have to check it later today (i'm on RH9 at work).  I'm guessing
the man page means to remove the undesired user/group.  Not having
looked at it, I'm guessing that leaving only the Administrators is
appropriate.  I'll know more once I mess around with it this
afternoon.

Tom, have you had a chance to implement profile acls = yes in your
smb.conf?  Did it work?

Thanks
zach