[Samba] PDC for XP: empty desktop and desktop.ini showing up

sith lord junkmael99 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 27 14:26:01 GMT 2004

I'm getting the "funny" profile with an empty desktop and no XP style, as
well.  I just posted this problem a few minutes ago.  See my post for
relevant details.

From: Florian Effenberger <floeff at arcor.de>
Subject: Re: [Samba] PDC for XP: empty desktop and desktop.ini showing up
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 16:01:57 +0200

However, I still get this "funny" profile with an empty desktop and no XP
style, so it seems that something is just not correct. Do you use XP as a
client to your PDC? How does your profile look when you log on for the first
time?