[Samba] Accessing Samba shared files causes Windows programs to lock up.

Joseph Healy joe_healy at dodo.com.au
Sun Sep 26 00:44:02 GMT 2004

On Sat, Sep 25, 2004 at 01:43:37PM +0100, BigglesZX wrote:

> What would you recommend I do to solve this problem? Is the problem
> recognized, or could it just be an isolated case (i.e. just me)?

I don't think it is an isolated case, I seem to be seeing the same thing
here, but I havent had a chance to isolate the problem. (I made a number
of changes to the network between apt-get upgrading and noticing)

Based on having the same packages in common and it starting after you
upgraded, my guess is it is with the debian packages. Might be worth
trying some of the debian mailing lists as well.

Joe