[Samba] Partitioning samba server

rruegner robert at ruegner.org
Sat Sep 25 11:05:06 GMT 2004

Hi,
this depends on the funktion you desire i.e pdc and the entries you give
to smb.conf
if you use roaming profiles i.e /var/lib/samba/profiles
/var may be good to have in extra part ( this is be usefull for
/var/log/samba too )
or if you like to use quota in /homes this may be nice to have extra too
But there is no all arround recommandation for this
Regards