[Samba] (no subject)

starmail at nstarsolutions.com starmail at nstarsolutions.com
Tue Sep 21 12:04:35 GMT 2004

Thank you for contacting NorthStar Solutions.  Please
see the following web page for details about how you
may place your purchase:

http://www.nstarsolutions.com/purchase.htm

NOTE: To stay ahead of spam, this e-mail account is not
read.  However, you may forward your message to the
following e-mail account where a real person interested
in your message will read it.  Please note that the
following e-mail account may only be active for a few
more days (spammers, don't waste your time collecting it).

159383552 at nstarsolutions.com

In the future, just click on any of the "Send us E-mail"
links at any page on our web site.  That way you need not
memorize our e-mail address -- you just need to have our
web site bookmarked or memorized to easily contact us.

- NorthStar Solutions
  http://www.nstarsolutions.com