[Samba] Just a quick suggestion for backup solution, please???

Daniel Gapinski dangapinski at qsi-r2.com
Mon Sep 20 17:26:25 GMT 2004

I backup our RedHat linux server over our network to tape every night
via Retrospect Server 6.5. While it does not offer decent support for
other linux flavors, you can try to install the client rpm using alien
or something like that. I've never gotten it to work on Debian, but I am
a mere grasshopper at Linux.

Dan Gapinski

--
John H Terpstra
Samba-Team Member

Author:
The Official Samba-3 HOWTO & Reference Guide, ISBN: 0131453556 Samba-3
by Example, ISBN: 0131472216 Hardening Linux, ISBN: 0072254971 OpenLDAP
by Example, ISBN: 0131488732 Other books in production.