[Samba] Samba Script?

rruegner robert at ruegner.org
Sun Sep 19 09:55:18 GMT 2004

hi,
there are many ways to implement such script,
ie. i have done a dos script at netlogon which checks
the ip  and does not install printers for vpn users.
But there should be a way with root exec and perl too
directly in share.
Checking samba log by cron should be work too. ( cause normally you have
there a file for each ip ) grep them, compare them to your list of
wanted ips and mail it out.
Perhaps somebody has done such scripts before on the list an can help
you out.
Regards