[Samba] Just a quick suggestion for backup solution, please???

Mark Jones mlp1 at ig.com.br
Sat Sep 18 01:14:46 GMT 2004

Hi everybody,

I´ve been using samba for a while, but I have no backups...
I´ve just added a 160Gb IDE disk to the server, so I´m going to use it as a
online backup. Does anybody have a suggestion for a backup solution? I´m a
litte desperate, things like Amanda or Bacula seems a little too much for
me...

I´d just like something simple and effective, with some easy way to Restore
files...

My Samba file storage uses a 140Gb scsi - raid-5.

Any quick suggestion, please?

Thanks a lot!
[]´s,
Mark Jones