[Samba] Samba3 + smbldap-tools & smbpasswd

Dan Slatford dan.samba at foxhosts.co.uk
Wed Sep 15 19:08:39 GMT 2004

On Wed, 2004-09-15 at 17:24, rruegner wrote:
> Hi Dan all i can say , it works for me

*sigh* Yeah, samba seems to bring new meaning to 'YMMV' :(

> net time will be the time of the server so which is the time of the server?

The two differing times I quoted earlier are both from the same server.
Hence I'm confused, why is samba time ('net time' on the samba server)
three days or so slower than the servers system clock? I can't figure
out anything about the server that might cause that.

> did you really use samba schema from 3.07 , cause it was broken in
> 3.06

I used this:

http://us3.samba.org/samba/ftp/samba.schema

Which I believed was the corrected schema for 3.0.6 according to the
front page of samba.org

--
Dan