[Samba] auto Sync username when connecting SMB using winbind feature

Talwar, Puneet (NIH/NIAID) PTALWAR at niaid.nih.gov
Wed Sep 15 16:51:18 GMT 2004

I have question, if I have about 500 Active Directory users on my network
and I would like them to connect to my Linux server via SMB from MS Windows
box.  Would there be any way where I can setup an auto mount of the users
home directory on the Linux Server, so I can avoid adding 500 users to the
Linux server?

Thanks,
________________________________
Puneet Talwar
Contractor/CIPS
Unix Administrator
31/3B62
301-451-9971
(c) 301-252-5366

Disclaimer:

The information in this e-mail and any of its attachments is confidential
and may contain sensitive information. It should not be used by anyone who
is not the original intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in
error please inform the sender and delete it from your mailbox or any other
storage devices. The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
(NIAID) shall not accept liability for any statement made that are the
sender's own and not expressly made on behalf of the NIAID by one of its
representatives.