[Samba] Type of loggon

Heinz Allerberger allerberger at em.uni-frankfurt.de
Tue Sep 7 16:07:22 GMT 2004

High Andrea,

I believe, what you describe is a normal behaver from a WinNT Client.
It depends a little bit from the Service Pack. I did not found a way to
prevent this, only a reboot is the successful and secure way to log out
from a share.

In my opinion it is a bug into the Windows-software.

Heinz Allerberger
Systemadministrator
Zentrum Neurologie
Universitätsklinikum