[Samba] Passive file server.

Lawson, Bob P blawson at howmet.com
Thu Oct 28 12:47:19 GMT 2004

I would think the same thing except I have 5 SCO/Unix systems
running visionFS that are not part of the domain and manage
to use the domain controller to authenticate users.  It works
great!

So I figured I should be able to accomplish the same thing
with Samba but I have not found a configuration that works.

Bob