[Samba] recycle question

Mark Bishop mark at alert.com.mt
Thu Oct 28 07:33:45 GMT 2004

Hi fine people,

I have a quick question regarding the 'recycle' module.

Is there any way to control the number of days/hours that 'recycled' files are kept in the .recycle directory without leaving it to grow inhumanly?

I was thinking of 'touching' the files when moved to the .recycle and then schedule a script which finds files older than x hours and cleans accordingly, but I was wondering wether there is a simpler way?

I currently use Norton Unerase on Windows 2000 Server which does more or less the same thing that I wish to achieve with samba:recycle.

Thanks for your time.

Mark.