[Samba] Re: 'add/change/delete share command'(s) in smb.conf

Igor Belyi sambauser at katehok.ac93.org
Mon Oct 25 16:34:08 GMT 2004

What David meant is that you can achieve this by making user to run
scripts adding/removing share from a command line instead of using
srvmgr.exe or 'net share add/delete'. When those scripts will run on a
share which forces access to be root they will update smb.conf as a
root. Other shares will be accessed from a normal user identity.

Igor