[Samba] Re: Major Samba Battle

Igor Belyi sambauser at katehok.ac93.org
Sun Oct 17 20:14:17 GMT 2004

You may want to start looking at the smbd logs instead of ethereal. If
the problem isn't obvious from the default log level, try to increase it
up to 5 and see why Samba doesn't like to give a user access.

If smbd log doesn't say much to you I can try to help looking through it
- just send it showing events from the moment user answers the first
login prompt till it get another one.

Igor