[Samba] AD, smb 3.0.6, ticket: "Request is a replay"

Blindauer Emmanuel samba at agat.net
Thu Oct 14 09:39:34 GMT 2004

I have some problems with samba 3.0.6, AD domain in mixed mode, and kerberos
MIT 1.3.2:
Sometime when a user want to access a chare, he's getting a wrong password
message. Looking further in logs, the problem is here:

ads_secrets_verify_ticket: enc type [23] failed to decrypt with error Request
is a replay

The only solution I've found to resolve this issue is to remove all tickets on
clients with "klist.exe purge" and to re-access the share.
Has someone found something to resolve this issue ?

Emmanuel