[Samba] Linux and samba server + Mac OS Clients on LAN

shaf sum io_freak at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 06:35:34 GMT 2004

Hi,

On my network, I have 30 PCs with Win98/XP/2000.  I
have a debian linux server with samba 3.0 which act as
PDC and it works pretty good.  No problem until the
management decided to buy some 15 Mac OS computer for
graphics purposes.

Here, where my problem begins.  I need to integrate
these 15 MAC pcs in my network where there will be
file sharing and user logging.

How can I proceed?? I found something at
http://netatalk.sourceforge.net .

Could someone please help me to sort this problem
out????

Thanks

S.
--