[Samba] [ANNOUNCE] New Samba Console Project

David Barth dbarth at idealx.com
Thu Oct 7 14:48:33 GMT 2004

Hi list(s),

Just to let you know, we've started a new project for developping a
complete web Samba Console.
First release is focused on managing user accounts and having a solid,
extensible, console platform (IMC), making it possible to reuse existing
webmin modules.

The project is hosted at http://www.idealx.org/prj/imc where you can get
a tarball or access my arch/tla archive.

Hackers wanted !

--
David Barth                | Le 19 octobre dès 9h00 au Bristol,
Responsable du Département | présentation des enjeux de l'indus

Inscription: http://www.idealx.com/resources/seminars.fr.html