[Samba] Samba + ldap pdc and SUS

Jason Jeremias jason at penguinsolutions.com
Wed Oct 6 19:27:03 GMT 2004

I use tqcrunas / regedit via the login script.  Here's my .reg file for
the update

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate]
"WUServer"="http://serverurlgoeshere"
"WUStatusServer"="http://serverurlgoeshere"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU]
"NoAutoUpdate"=dword:00000000
"AUOptions"=dword:00000004
"NoAutoRebootWithLoggedOnUsers"=dwoord:00000001
"ScheduledInstallDay"=dword:00000000
"ScheduledInstallTime"=dword:00000006
"UseWUServer"=dword:00000001
"RescheduleWaitTime"=dword:00000001