[Samba] WINBIND Problem.....

Travis Bullock tbullock at avmax.ca
Tue Oct 5 21:50:45 GMT 2004

Thanks for the tips....have done the chmods but to no avail....I really dont
want to consider adding users with identical names and passwords to those on
the Windows DC's because that is just way too much administrative
overhead...I was hoping WINBIND would save me that grief...

Thanks for tips.

Cheers,

Travis