[Samba] WINBIND Problem.....

Gerald Bird rocknrollgolfer at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 5 16:28:02 GMT 2004

You will want to ensure the two top-level directories above  your share are
set to at least r-x. (usr and avmax_shares). If that is correct try
temporarily changing the permission to rwx or 777 for everyone to see if it
is a permission problem. Finally, try adding a user (adduser) to your unix
box with the exact name of your windows login. "tbullock" I would assume.
You do not need to do anything special to the unix account except perhaps
ensure the password is the same as your windows account.

Regards,

Gerald Bird