[Samba] WINBIND Problem.....

Travis Bullock tbullock at avmax.ca
Tue Oct 5 15:44:37 GMT 2004

Here she is:

[global]
   log level = 3

# workgroup = NT-Domain-Name or Workgroup-Name
   workgroup = AVMAX

# server string is the equivalent of the NT Description field
   server string = Samba Server

# separate domain and username with '+', like DOMAIN+username
   winbind separator = +

# use uids from 10000 to 20000 for domain users
winbind uid = 10000-20000
# use gids from 10000 to 20000 for domain groups
winbind gid = 10000-20000
# allow enumeration of winbind users and groups
password server = nt_bdc AVMAX
encrypt passwords = yes
smb passwd file = /etc/samba/smbpasswd
username map = /etc/samba/smbusers