[Samba] Samba/Netscape Directory Server

Andreas andreas at conectiva.com.br
Tue Nov 16 18:31:32 GMT 2004

On Tue, Nov 16, 2004 at 01:25:56PM -0500, Christian Merrill wrote:
> Regarding what you are saying, from the RHEL3 Samba server a "getent
> passwd" displays Administrator and root both with uid=0 along with the
> other available local & remote ldap accounts.

Yes, that's what I meant. Seems OK. You will have to bump the log level up
a bit and check out what is going on. Start with level 2.

Oh, btw, do you have a add machine script directive? Sorry if you already
posted this info. Don't forget that the machine account has to have posix
attributes as well, be it in ldap or in /etc/passwd & /etc/shadow.