[Samba] Network failure?

Hamish captainmish at gmx.net
Tue Nov 2 16:43:44 GMT 2004

Hi Darryl
Could you post the part of your samba logs where it seems to stop? (it
would normally be in /var/log/samba/log.smbd for suse i think)
it might also be an idea to check all your tdb files with `tdbbackup -v
/var/lib/samba/*.tdb` - these files should be in /var/lib/samba on suse
I think.
After that try restarting samba with `/etc/init.d/smb restart` and
`/etc/init.d/nmb restart`.