SV: [Samba] Samba 3.0.3 and NTBackup in WinXP

Mattias Larsson sparhawk at beyond.nu
Fri May 21 09:07:49 GMT 2004

Hi all, and myself. =)

I just figured I write a response to myself and others that might have the
same problem.

This problem was resolved by applying a patch for a bug in a path-check code
that also
Resulted in Macromedia Homesite not working with samba shares, seems that
both Homesite
And Ntbackup uses it's own routines for accessing shares.

This problem was resolved in bugID 1345.