[Samba] Sharing with permission

Viva ... viva_unix at yahoo.com
Tue May 18 04:09:53 GMT 2004

Mandrake 10.0 Official Installation
Samba 3.0.2a

I have user0 and user1
my smb.conf file:

[global]
          workgroup = HOME
          server string = Samba Server %v
          map to guest = Bad User
          log file = /var/log/samba/log.%m
          max log size = 50
          printcap name = cups
          dns proxy = No
          printer admin = @adm
          printing = cups

[share]
          comment = Test
          path = /hdd

[IO]
          comment = InputOutput
          path = /hde/IO
          read only = No
          valid users = user0

Problem:
Does not work! I am not able to go into Samba server. I type right user name and password.
If I put the line "public = yes" for [share] I will be able to see the share (/hdd).
This file (smb.conf) worked on Linux Mandrake 9.2
My purpose is to restrict access to some share for some users and forbid an access for anonymous login (user must specify the password).
My security level is "USER"
No grammar mistake in smb.comf (tested with testparm)
Thank you!