[Samba] samba quotas

Rohit Kumar Mehta rohitm at engr.uconn.edu
Mon May 10 18:11:53 GMT 2004

Thanks the dfree solution calling a perl script works for us.  I am
concerned
that there may be performance issues with this however.

We are considering something like a spamc/spamd type solution where a perl
daemon that always runs that listens for a connection from
a lightweight c program (which can be referenced from smb.conf).

I am sure there are better solutions than this too, but a solution that
we can implement quickly is always good :)

Rohit