[Samba] open_sockets_smbd: accept: No buffer space available

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at umdnj.edu
Wed Mar 31 19:23:07 GMT 2004

I have the same problem with Samba 3.0.2a on HP-UX 11i. I am running this
on a test server, however, and have no problem rebooting mine. Perhaps I
will try this. Thank you for the information and I will let you know what
I find.

|Y#| |  | |\/| |  \ |\ |  |  | Ryan Novosielski - Jr. UNIX Systems Admin
|$&| |__| |  | |__/ | \| _|  | novosirj at umdnj.edu - 973/972.0922 (2-0922)
\__/ Univ. of Med. and Dent. | IST/ACS - NJMS Medical Science Bldg - C630