[Samba] Problems with charsets and i18n

Ralf Tomczak r.tomczak at scitech-gmbh.de
Tue Mar 30 13:06:41 GMT 2004

I tried this, but AFAIK only unix charset is responsible for filessystem to smb mappings. Unfortunally the error still exists (did you tried explicitly to create filenames with three types of ticks?).

Anyway, thank you.
Ralf

--
Name:             Ralf Tomczak
Firma:            scitech it solutions GmbH

Geschäftlich:     +49 (03302) 559505
Mobiltelefon:     +49 (0173) 6040312
Fax geschäftl.:   +49 (03302) 559320
E-Mail:           r.tomczak at scitech-gmbh.de