[Samba] Data Migration NT -> Linux

Michael Gasch gasch at eva.mpg.de
Mon Mar 29 15:29:44 GMT 2004

> I am not sure if the problem is in samba, rsync, or a combination of both, or
> maybe something on the windows machine.
for example i red this
http://www.mikerubel.org/computers/rsync_snapshots/#Bugs

see "Windows related Problems"

> If you have some time to try checking into this, please let me know,
that's the fact: i've no time and i need a reliable and consistent
solution - so i think i'll avoid using rsync

> I'm very
> anxious to figure out what's going on here. I still have my notes if you want
> those.
could you please send them via mail to me?

thx

--

          "Matrix - more than a vision"

                  Michael Gasch