[Samba] Restrict to one interface for all services?

Per Håkan Weijnitz spam_gate at spray.se
Mon Mar 29 13:43:41 GMT 2004

I am sorry if this has been up before, but I could not find it so here it goes...

I run samba on my firewall, and want to restrict all services to the internal network interface. According to the
documentation, this is possible, and I have experimented around with combinations like:

        hosts allow = 127. 192.168.1.
        interfaces = eth1
        bind interfaces only = yes
        disable netbios = yes

This makes most services stick to eth1, but not all. If I do 'netstat -l':

 ..
udp        0      0 192.168.1.10:netbios-ns  *:*
udp        0      0 *:netbios-ns             *:*
 ..

Any ideas?

Premiär! Reklam- och virusfri mail med enorm inbox. http://premiummail.spray.se