[Samba] Re: freebsd + mount_smbfs = ?

Roman Yerin kid at bsd.tomsk.ru
Mon Mar 22 14:07:42 GMT 2004

but it doesn't and i don't know why

freebsd 5.2.1

it worked on my freebsd 5.2, but when i rebuid world kernel and samba - it
doesn't

"ww m-pubsyssamba" <pubsyssamba at bbc.co.uk> wrote in message
news:4419D2ED00077E428048C13CF0CC73E4D22079 at WWLXU1004.worldwide.bbc.co.uk...
I have this working on Mac OS X which uses the BSD mount_smbfs

mount_smbfs -I server.domain.co.uk -W DOMAIN //server/share /mountpoint

so in principal it should work ok!?!?!

Andy.