[Samba] clients logout .............

Fernando Pintabona fernando at sertecnet.com
Tue Mar 16 17:11:22 GMT 2004

Somewhere on W2k's connect new share wizard, there's a sort of link
that, apparently, allows you to connect to that share using another user
name. I found this today on a w2k PC logged onto a SAMBA domain. I don't
know if this is still true on a w2k PC on a workgroup. Maybe someone
else can take a look at it.

Fernando P