[Samba] clients logout .............

Aden, Steve saden at itscommunications.com
Tue Mar 16 15:29:34 GMT 2004

You should be able to click Tools/Disconnect Network Drive from a
Windows Explorer window, then select the connection to the Samba server
and click ok. Note, this can be done even if the connection was not
mapped to a drive letter, such as by typing \\server\share in the run
box. You can then map a drive to the server with a different user
account.

Steve Aden

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Opinions, conclusions and other information contained in this message that do not relate to official business shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by ITS