[Samba] user can't shut down windows clients?

ksc133 ksc133 at singnet.com.sg
Mon Mar 15 07:52:06 GMT 2004

dear sir,

i have create a few users of the nobody group on my samba server.
in my samba config, i listed root account as the domain admin group.
when i logon to samba server, my root account can shutdown my windows
client, can disconnect to domain ect etc...
but when i logon as a user of the nobody group. i can't shutdown the
windows client! the shutdown fucntion is not there anymore!
i don't want to list restricted my users as domain admin group.
is there any way to get around is problem?
thank Q!