[Samba] Newbie question: "Windows - Delayed write failed"

mwestern at sola.com.au mwestern at sola.com.au
Mon Mar 15 03:40:17 GMT 2004

My goodness.   I'll just say what everyone else is thinking...  What on
earth are you on about?

You've told us absoultely nothing about:

A) your network setup (assuming you are actually posting about samba)
B) clear points about what was working and is now not.

Delayed write failed means that it couldn't write to a drive, and I'm fairly
sure that writing to network drives from XP doesn't use delayed write,
that's only on hard drives etc....

<sigh>  system restore to try to fix a connection to samba?  Now I've heard
it all.