[Samba] Mike Hurley

Jeremy Fish jsbfish at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 12 17:11:11 GMT 2004

I believe the Mike Hurley who posted on your site is the Mike Hurley who I rowed crew with at UC Berkeley in the 1980's.  I've been trying to find him to let him know that we have a huge alumni fest going on March 20th, 2004 at the Jack London Aquatic Center in Oakland, starting at 11:00 am.
Could you forward this to Mike Hurley so I can find out if it's the same Mike Hurley??
Thanks,
Jeremy Fish (Bowman in college)

Jeremy Fish

Confidentiality:  This e-mail is confidential and intended for the receiver(s) only.  If you are not the intended receiver, please destroy this e-mail and contact sender immediately.   This e-mail does not substitute for medical advise and is intended to reflect the views of the sender, not that of his/her employer or profession.