[Samba] No full administrator-permissions on local machines with samba 3 domain login

Joern Frenzel frenzel at wave-computer.de
Wed Mar 10 10:34:25 GMT 2004

hi,

does anybody know about the following situatuion and it's solution ? we
configured an samba3 as pdc - sure in the way it was often described. but if
we login on a windowsXP as domainmember (member of the admin group)  it seems
like we do not really have full administrator-permissions. we can add useres
and can do some other tasks only an administraor is allowed to do. but some
stuff is still not possible to do. i.e. we can not disable the
networkconnection.

thanks for your help.

--
Jörn Fenzel