[Samba] Problem with XP

Filippo Trocca filippo.trocca at emcommunication.com
Tue Mar 9 09:42:32 GMT 2004

I'm using samba 3.0.0 installed on a debian server.
I try insert a new account machine into samba, then a try to change
computer name on my XP client machine. XP look at domain, ask my the
username and password for enter into the domain. Then i have an error
is impossible find the username on the domain.
I think I make some mistake when create the user. Ok I try to
disconnect a machine just into the net and try to use the same machine
name but I have the same error. I don't understand because.
Someone can help me?
Filippo

Sorry for my english