[Samba] winbind error

OMER ZENCIROGLU (EBI Bsk-Sistem Prog.) OZENCIROGLU at THY.COM
Tue Mar 9 08:13:57 GMT 2004

Hi,

We are using  samba2.2.8a compiled with winbind support on an HP-uX machine
with HP-UX11i operating system.

We are experiencing authenticating users from domain controlller.

Sometimes, some windows client are not able to connect samba server.

When we look at log file generated for a user, we see "Unable to initgroups.
Error was I/O error" error messages. (I can also see this error at syslog)

Has onyone experienced this error before?

How can we fix this?

Thanx