[Samba] Samba printing and page counting

Collen Blijenberg <MLHJ> systeembeheer at hermanjordan.nl
Fri Mar 5 08:09:44 GMT 2004

Try the CUPS printer drivers for windows.. (version 5 ??)
they support page counting, coz it convert your printing page
to a pdf format.. and then you can see the number of pages
at one of the last lines..

easy to make a script who's filtering out the page numbers
and prosses it to the account..
l8r
Collen Blijenberg (MLHJ)