[Samba] Samba3.0.2a, MS Office (Excel), Save problem.

Pirkka Luukkonen samba at con3.org
Thu Mar 4 06:51:55 GMT 2004

Hi!

 I had the same problem with wxp_sp1+officexp, but it went away after
patching with hotfixes. Check for DENY_WRITE or so from smbstatus -L. These
patches will be included in the next xp service pack to be released on the
first half of 2004.

 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;814112

--
Pirkka