AW: [Samba] SAMBA 3 as PDC - W2K/WXP Pro logon trouble

Stumpfl Markus htl.traun.kustos at eduhi.at
Thu Mar 4 07:30:08 GMT 2004

Oh, so you are using ldap..., well I'm still working with smbpasswd as
backend :-(

Anyway, I tried 'net getlocalsid' for the domain-sid -> ok
Next 'net usersidlist' which should show me the user-sids -> didn't
work: "[2004/03/04 06:40:05, 0, pid=31232, effective(0, 0), real(0, 0)]
utils/net_rpc.c:net_usersidlist(2158)
  Could not get the user/sid list"

So used 'net user' instead, which then gave me the user list!?

What am I missing here? And is there a way to see the machine sids too?
Or are they included in the users?

Thanks in advance,

Markus

LDAP