[Samba] Samba-3 by Example book availability

Harry, Jill Jill_Harry at Prenhall.com
Wed Mar 3 22:59:47 GMT 2004

Hi All,

I appreciate those who have written requesting clarification as to when John
Terpstra's latest book, "Samba-3 By Example: Practical Exercises to
Successful Deployment" will be available. In answer to your queries, it's on
schedule to be available in retail outlets (your local technical bookstore,
Barnes & Noble, Borders, Amazon) by the first week of April.  Or, it can be
pre-ordered now at Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0131472216/qid%3D1077225188/sr%3D11-1
/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F1/102-2225595-6404924

Given the level of interest, we're thinking of giving away a few copies-- as
soon as we've sorted out how to determine the winners, we'll follow up with
announcement. If anyone has a suggestion, please send them my way.

Thanks!

Jill

Jill Harry
Executive Editor
Prentice Hall PTR
5585 Bear Creek Drive
Cathey's Valley, CA 95306
209-374-3402
209-374-3406 fax
jill.harry at pearsoned.com
www.phptr.com

If you were not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete all copies.