[Samba] Workstation crash after login to PDC

Scott Gross SGross at newsgroupwest.com
Tue Mar 2 17:08:18 GMT 2004

No reference to Unicode, I was trying to log in as root to the workstation
as I hadn't created any other users except Administrator.  When I log in as
the Administrator the clients don't crash only when I log in as root.  I
created other users and they work too.  This isn't a problem as I was going
to disable root to log into samba anyway.