[Samba] Re: [fwd: [Fwd: Re: network response] ]

Chris Garrigues cwg-dated-1088531104.c6bb9b at deepeddy.com
Thu Jun 24 17:45:03 GMT 2004

> From:  Chris Garrigues <cwg-bcc at deepeddy.com>
> Date:  Thu, 24 Jun 2004 11:22:11 -0500
>
> I haven't been able to reproduce it yet.

Got it!

Open an Excel file.  Save it.  Go to lunch.

When you return, go to File>Save As... and click on "Save" to save it over
itself.  Say that you want to save the file over itself.  Things go to hell.

I just did this on a W2K box and my co-worker did it on an XP box.

I don't know how long lunch has to be.  We had Thai.  (Stir fried red herring!)

Chris

--
Chris Garrigues                 http://www.DeepEddy.Com/~cwg/
Trinsic Solutions		http://www.trinsics.com

	    If you don't apply what you've learned, you haven't
	       learned anything.