[Samba] Need a working model of smb.conf for a PDC

Matthew Koster MKoster at intldata.ca
Fri Jun 18 13:15:12 GMT 2004

Having some major troubles with smb and making it a PDC
For 2 weeks now I have been testing, and retesting.  At one point I had it
all working except for password changing.  Has anyone goten Samba 3.0.4 to
work correctly as a PDC with an smbpasswd back ground (not pam or ldap).  If
so could you please send me a working copy of your SMB file (only core
components needed, no need for shares or anything).  Thx in advance.

Matthew Koster
Customer Support Technician
International Datacasting Corporation
http://www.intldata.ca
613-596-4120 ext 254

This message, and the documents attached hereto, is intended only for the
addressee and may contain privileged or confidential information.  Any
unauthorized disclosure is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately so that we may correct our
internal records.  Please then delete the original message.  Thank you.